|Posted by Accent Jaya Indonesia on January 1, 2014 at 1:00 AM|
Prides itself as a quality focused company, Accent Jaya Indonesia is committed to provide reliable, quality and cost-effective services to drilling companies, rig operators and other offshore O&G logistics provider companies to help relieve their burden of having to deal with recruitment of capable, reliable and competent onshore and offshore professionals.
Three areas where Accent Jaya Indonesia prides its expert services in are as follows:
- Project Staff – for new build, refurbishment, upgrading or repair projects in the yards or afloat anywhere in the world.
- Riding crew – for moving of MOU’s from place to place
- Drilling – for drilling operation.
The above services cover the range of services including:
- Competence Management
With its abundance expertise in offshore oil and gas human capital development, ACCENT JAYA INDONESIA had also been seeking strategic opportunity to undertake the entire crewing management of Mobile Offshore Units, Accent Jaya Indonesia crewing management package is designed to relieve the owner of any workload connected with the manning of mobile offshore units.
Accent Jaya Indonesia lump sum crew cost concept provides long term stability in cost centre wich accounts for a large percentage of MOU operating cost. The lump sum concept provides guaranteed single fixed monthly fee thus eliminating uncertainty and unexpected increases in manning budget, It also reduces the administrative paper work and expense of processing disbursements and vouchers.
|Posted by Accent Jaya Indonesia on January 1, 2014 at 12:55 AM|
ACCENT JAYA INDONESIA offers services in recruiting and placing crew of any rank onto Mobile Offshore Units (MOU) of any type.
The engagement can be categorized into :
- Permanent Placement
- Contract Placement
- Executive Search
Innovative Solutions for Human Capital on the move
|Posted by Accent Jaya Indonesia on January 1, 2014 at 12:30 AM|
ACCENT JAYA INDONESIA Lump Sum Management Package Includes:
- Recruitment, signing and off, repatriation of crew
- Payment of wages and leave with overtime, service bonuses etc and payment of crew portage bill security and payment to meet owners requirements
- Medical examinations and fitness certificates
- Implementation and follow up of drug and alcohol policies
- Crew Insurance as well as handling of respective claims
- Proper qualification and certification of crew
- Supply of working gear crew for crew
- Training and upgrading of crew
- Visits to MOU by Accent Jaya Indonesia officers to supervise the crewing arrangements if necessary
- Travel expenses
- Provision supply and victualling on board vessel
- Crew entertainment including publications from home country of crew
- Any union or government expenses that may be related in connection with recruitment
- Crew welfare and family liaison
With safety being the top priority on all vessels, ACCENT JAYA INDONESIA crew is carefully selected to meet the particular requirements of individual MOU.
Officers selected by Accent Jaya Indonesia are highly skilled with many years of experience of running MOU of all types and sizes.
Many of them will work with us for a long period of time thereby building relationship of mutual trust and understanding of the professional standards that will be demanded by our principals.
ACCENT JAYA INDONESIA office will be staffed by the relevant MOU experts who understand today’s ever changing crewing market. Specifically, ACCENT JAYA INDONESIA will adopt an overall manning policy which includes sophisticated officers control unit supported by well trained and proven crew.
|Posted by Santos Siahaan on December 27, 2013 at 8:45 AM|
Courses For Training:
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) Course For Oilfield Training
- Tropical Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (T-BOSIET) OPITO Course For Oilfield Training
- STCW Basic Safety Training (BST) Course For Maritime/Seafarer Training
Others Courses For Training - Safety Introduction & Orientation:
- Pusdiklat Migas
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- International Well Control Forum (IWCF)
- Hydrogen Sulfide - H2S - Safety Training
- Dynamic Position Vessel
- Signal Crane Operator
- Banksman & Slinger
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO)
- Slinging and Rigging - Crane Safety
- A Guide To Abrasive Wheel Safety
- Forklift Training
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Advance Fire Fighting (AFF)
- Advance First Aid (AFA)
- Sea Survival (SS)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
- Scaffolder Safety
- Safety Confined Space
- Working at Height
- Over Head Crane (OHC)
- Safety Awareness
- Behavior Based Safety
- Risk Assessment (Basic)
- Accident Investigation
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Bloodborne Pathogen
Health with Safety Introduction & Orientation: